Set up an automatic out-of-office or vacation reply in Gmail
Set up auto reply in Gmail with template
1. Click settings of Gmail, Click the ‘advanced’ tab, enable ‘Templates’ and click ‘Save Changes’.
3. Write something on the email, then click the templates.
4. safe draft as template -> save as new template.
5. Put down the search criteria for auto reply email.
6. Enable the filter in the settings -> ‘filters and blocked addresses’.
Demo Video (Set up an automatic out-of-office or vacation reply in Gmail)